Run, jump and fly through the virtual world with the Virtuix Omni Treadmill! The great thing about the Virtuix Omni Treadmill is that this product is a real attraction. Instead of a user only putting on virtual reality glasses and playing a game in VR, the user first steps into the ring of the Omni, then straps himself completely and can then go completely loose on the treadmill.
The Virtual Reality Arcade Virtuix Omni Treadmill consists of the following components:
- 1 x HTC Vive Pro Full Kit 2a668f6da14 (+ B2B license);
- 1 x VR-Certified PC (Virtuix);
- 1 x Watch TV screen;
- 1 x Virtuix Omni treadmill;
- Different sizes of harnesses and shoes *.
* You can decide how many different sizes you want to purchase.
In addition to this virtual reality hardware, you can of course also think of the necessary accessories, such as an extra computer or laptop to manage the software, covers to protect the controllers and masks for hygiene.
Note : the recommended space for a Virtuix Omni Treadmill is: 2 x 2 meters.
Why choose a Virtuix Omni Treadmill?
With the Virtual Reality Arcade Virtuix Omni Treadmill you bring together physical elements in the virtual world. The Virtuix Omni is currently the only virtual reality treadmill that users can actually run on. Similar treadmills, such as KAT VR and Cyberrith, only allow users to gently slide their feet back and forth. By adding running to the experience you will find that it is quite a workout to complete a level on the Virtuix Omni!
The Virtuix Omni Treadmill also offers a perfect solution for smaller play areas. Because players buckle in the ring of the Virtuix Omni, they need little surface to be able to move fully.
Which games can you offer?
When purchasing a Virtuix Omni Treadmill, the Omniverse gaming platform is automatically included. This game platform contains 20 different games that have been specially developed for the Virtuix Omni (and can sometimes even be played exclusively on the Virtuix Omni). Some popular games from this list are:
- Core Defense
- VRZ: Torment
- Red October
- And more...*
Pros and cons
- Players can run and move fanatically on the Virtuix Omni.
- Unique playing experience that shows the best of virtual reality.
- Accessories such as VR guns are very good to use here.
- Players are stuck in the ring, so they can play fanatically in a very compact space.
- Users must first undergo training before they can play on the Virtuix Omni.
- You need credits to play games.